DTH updates 5 channels will be dropped from 29th June 2020

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 7,870
I told earlier that when any channel going to dropped from tatasky complementary pack then after some day they give removal notice so I request to all tatasky subscribe at least who seen my post should add these channels through a ala carte basis so channels put pressure on tatasky to carrying their channels specially ilove , abzy movie, india ahead and A1 tv..

I told earlier that when any channel going to dropped from tatasky complementary pack then after some day they give removal notice so I request to all tatasky subscribe at least who seen my post should add these channels through a ala carte basis so channels put pressure on tatasky to carrying their channels specially ilove , abzy movie, india ahead and A1 tv..

Bro actually FTA channels need carriage fee to survive. As DTH operators are also doing business they may carry the channel for some time but not forever. Channel Demand is not always a priority for an operator.Generally it's more on the deals signed.Tata Sky carry most of them but generally in real terms its the onus on the broadcaster to place the channel.

Now classic bollywood songs only air on Mastiii....9X Jalwa too stopped playing them since a week or so ago....mix already shutdown
yes, i too notice, 9x jalwa playing most of Song s somthing similar to 9XM library.
Mastii is remaining, and again its one of my favourite.
Secondly
does thing any how affect DTH operator, that too when There is more choice to subsciber including paid library like TATA sky MUSIC. once deal over, even if u subscibe it does make any pressure to keep them ON.
avipersistent
said correctly, broadcaster decided to remove means gone.

Scroll has removed from india ahead channel from their lcn as well as lcn 999 .so please modified the tread title.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock