• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!
    Log in or Register

50 HD channel & Service

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Joined
5 Oct 2015
Messages
7,420
Reaction score
9,083
congratulations!!!! Airtel Digital Tv.
we are now equal to D2H in terms of HD channel quantity.
out of 59HD channel we have 42.
maybe This friday we will cross D2H.
only TS and DishTv is leading now in HD channel count.
Congratulations once again.
 

vellalucky

Registered
Joined
22 May 2015
Messages
158
Reaction score
263
RE: 42 HD channel & Service

Optimus_Prime said:
congratulations!!!! Airtel Digital Tv.
we are now equal to D2H in terms of HD channel quantity.
out of 59HD channel we have 42.
maybe This friday we will cross D2H.
only TS and DishTv is leading now in HD channel count.
Congratulations once again.
Channels expected on Friday include.......
 

kumarvishwas

Contributor
Joined
24 May 2015
Messages
2,677
Reaction score
3,506
RE: 42 HD channel & Service

But ADTV has much more important channels than D2H such as ESPN HD,& TV HD,HBO Hits HD(would be rebranded HBO HD soon) :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya
And on Thursday Night it will be 45 HD channels :eek:hya :lol :c:c
 

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Joined
5 Oct 2015
Messages
7,420
Reaction score
9,083
RE: 42 HD channel & Service

vellalucky said:
Channels expected on Friday include.......

no... currently we have now 42.
if 2 HD come on friday then the number will be 44

 

vellalucky

Registered
Joined
22 May 2015
Messages
158
Reaction score
263
RE: 42 HD channel & Service

Optimus_Prime said:
no... currently we have now 42.
if 2 HD come on friday then the number will be 44

I mean what channels are going to be added on Friday....
 

deemah786

Contributor
Joined
21 Dec 2015
Messages
1,167
Reaction score
581
RE: 42 HD channel & Service

vellalucky said:
I mean what channels are going to be added on Friday....

movies now hd, star jalsha hd, star jalsha movies hd.

 

Rushil

Contributor
Joined
7 Oct 2013
Messages
14,411
Reaction score
12,777
RE: 42 HD channel & Service

Enjoy ADTV users :clap :hs

But don't spread salt on d2h users wounds :no :no
 
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock