W7jGYlJ.png

epmEeWD.png

OK India Removed From LCN:432

hJjpZi2.png

ahp9XMK.png

Sangeet Marathi Removed From LCN:920

R2OT1K9.png

bXURneF.png

Nice good addition by rdtv,except rdtv none others nothing added,happy pongal and m sanktanthi gift to rdtv

Its looking like they are coming back to the game u think they left there fta idea

More so, it appears that they are signing a deal for 1 or 2 years only and thereafter only FTA. This is to retain existing subscribers or to make them recharge. A Rs 1,499 recharge for 1 year Gold Pack is very tempting, this will be followed by 4 years of FTA. Good option for a secondary DTH connection in primary home, or for for ur weekend getaway house in outskirts.

If they carry selective popular channels then they can attract a lot of people who will be willing to pay less and buy DTH connection. For example, regional channels, few famous Hindi drama channels, FTA Hindi movies channels with 2 or 3 paid channel, Only cricket covering sports channels. It will enable the Reliance Digital to set a very low price of their packages and I believe many customers will return back. However, still they have to make a lot of Set Top Boxes for new customers

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock