6 channels are running FTA in Videocon D2H

Might be some technical glitch.

What is benefits for fta I know free to air what will happen if fta

Akash said:
What is benefits for fta I know free to air what will happen if fta
As those words suggest. It will be available without any d2h subscription, even without d2h set top box. You can use any FTA receiver to watch the channel.

Thanks for keeping us updated on FTA Channel's.... if they are following dish TV then in future if they add more FTA channel's then we can update the same on this thread,

There is a certain limit to encrypt the channels in every encryption system. More encrypted channels also means more money to be paid to the encryption provider. This is one of the main reason you see many free to air channels. Even if D2H leave these channels free to air along with some other Doordarshan channels they won't matter much

Hassan Syed said:
There is a certain limit to encrypt the channels in every encryption system. More encrypted channels also means more money to be paid to the encryption provider. This is one of the main reason you see many free to air channels. Even if D2H leave these channels free to air along with some other Doordarshan channels they won't matter much

Very useful information. .. Thanks for sharing this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock