6 Channels TP Changed by ADTV Tonight i.e. on 26 April 2016

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
6 Channels TP Changed by ADTV Tonight i.e. on 26 April 2016.

Channels whose TP are Changed - DD Rajasthan, Big Magic, News X, DD Madhya Pradesh, Sahara Filmy and Toonami.

Sahara Filmy, DD Madhya Pradesh, News X, DD Rajasthan, Toonami, Big Magic Channels now Shifted to 11480 V TP.

Channel addition is on the way!!!!!! May be for star pravah hd or news18 regional news channels.

black day again for customers.. if this goes on, it's better we shift to another dth immediately.

They should increase the S/r of this TP and others to 32.70 so that they can accomodate 15-20 more SD channels on this and many more on others and it would indirectly give ADTV space for adding around 7 to 8 HD channels on other TP's :)

kumarvishwas said:
They should increase the S/r of this TP and others to 32.70 so that they can accomodate 15-20 more SD channels on this and many more on others and it would indirectly give ADTV space for adding around 7 to 8 HD channels on other TP's :)

already 56 channels are not available to few customers due to tp issue. if they accommodate more 15-20 channel ...then almost 70 channel wil be not available to those customers... And in that case why they stay with airtel. they should change their dth.

As soon as they didn't touch any Tamil channels it's better far me to stay in ADTV and another reason is SVS Package

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock