6 feet Universal C/Ku band Dish assemled and focused towards Intelsat 17

giri photog

Reaction score
Dear All,
Please fing my experimental setup with the new Universal C/ Ku band dish. I tuned several satellite signal from Insat to Intelsat 17 with the help of my Microprocessor based Satellite Signal finder. while focusing towards Intelsat 17,at first i didn't get the signal but after the two days continuous work only i got succeeded to get all the transponders in one direction. Friends, it is necessary to tight all the bolts of dish and dish should be perfectly parallel to the ground.then only the Intelsat 17 signal will refluct on the parabolic dish .i purchased 2 universal brand LNB with the dish and the rest of 2 LNB wih the diseqc switch i will get with in 1 week and with that im going to catch multiple Satellite from sky. i also attached my another ku band dish (Sun direct, DDD+) i will try to attach it also but sun direct will not work because the Sun direct STB is not supporting the DiSEqc .. please have a look

gireesh
[attachment=509][attachment=510][attachment=511][attachment=512][attachment=513][attachment=514][attachment=515][attachment=516][attachment=517][attachment=518]

Very nice work by giri.....
How many channels are you getting using 6 feet Universal dish ... :huh

mystic said:
Very nice work by giri.....
How many channels are you getting using 6 feet Universal dish ... :huh

it was not fully tuned ... i tuned active transponders only and counted the 60 programs.... lot of scrambled and testing transponders are also other-than this 60 that i didn't counted
giri

Thanks For Share Dish images On Dreamdth, I am Sat tracker And Want to Buy this dish so please tell me Which City i Buy this
And Cost ? R u Try To Catch Eurobird 4 and 9 Degree ?

omparkash sharma said:
Thanks For Share Dish images On Dreamdth, I am Sat tracker And Want to Buy this dish so please tell me Which City i Buy this
And Cost ? R u Try To Catch Eurobird 4 and 9 Degree ?

the price is varying from state to state... at maharashtra we will get it for 2200- 2300/- and from kerala (once vinay told me) that its available for 1500/-. but i purchased this from Pimpri.... pune, purchasing from other district is good but the weight is the problem. i have transported this to my home through local train and Auto.... and assembled on the same day and i was completely tiered with muscle pain for the next two days because its little heavy to carry... almost 20 kg and size also big. consider this also before purchasing this
gireeesh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock