6 More Channels Started on SPN TP From Asiasat 7

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 40
  • Views: Views 7,156
Gssran said:
Thread merged as already posted.
As always doing wrong Moderation ??

Your Title is for "6 Channels" and My Title is that from that: 6 Channels now "4 Channels Started HD" then how you can merge this thread ? Its different news..

jenius-jatt said:
As always doing wrong Moderation ??

Your Title is for "6 Channels" and My Title is that from that: 6 Channels now "4 Channels Started HD" then how you can merge this thread ? Its different news..
if you are giving news for 2 less channels,
It doesn't mean it's different,
You himself saying total 14 channels now I this frequency,
Now read my 1st post.

Nothing is converted to HD now,
These are HD channels from day 1,
You can check ss too.

Gssran said:
if you are giving news for 2 less channels,
It doesn't mean it's different,
You himself saying total 14 channels now I this frequency,
Now read my 1st post.

Nothing is converted to HD now,
These are HD channels from day 1,
You can check ss too.
But your news was for SD channels not HD, I am saying about 4 HD channels then what's wrong in that, You mean SD or HD is same ?

jenius-jatt said:
But your news was for SD channels not HD, I am saying about 4 HD channels then what's wrong in that, You mean SD or HD is same ?
i think you didn't read my all posts,
In 2nd post I clearly said that it looks like BBC earth HD,
No where I said its SD channels.

Today I noticed that the picture quality of sab tv had increased a lot suddenly. I don't know whether it is from ts end or from spn. Kindly check on other dth and inform.

Ankit Jain said:
Today I noticed that the picture quality of sab tv had increased a lot suddenly. I don't know whether it is from ts end or from spn. Kindly check on other dth and inform.
Just i m check no improvement..

I have seen improvements in tmkoc picture clarity. It was like hd. I guess they are first upgrading their content first then will launch hd version.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock