Reaction score
SIX TAMIL CHANNELS WILL BE ADDED IN RDTV SOON

Channels are- SS MUSIC
JAYA MOVIE
JAYA MAX
CAPTAIN TV
RAJ DIGITAL PLUS
TAMILAN TV

Credit goes to rmani( http://dreamdth.com/Forum/User-mani )

good news for tamil viewers.so when these channels will be added??????

is there any information about adding channels .wht abt telugu channels

well dear nagands its all info abut tamil chnls nt abut telugu.....so be patient.......hope this will add before next month and the news comes true

they are testing 3 channel from about 2-3 months but not adding any channel as they have made agreement with many channel provide such as tarang and star for tarang tv and star gold hd and star world hd but they are not adding that channel also.........
mostly RDTV added channels on Friday ...... hope that this friday 24 they added this channel

now airtel digital tv is adding channel after channel...........RDTV WAKE UP..........:fire:

Did all tamil chanels are added in reliance FTA.
did these new Measat channels share with SUN Direct
:thanks:

Can you please tell me when RDTV will add the six channels... Because i am fedup of asking Customer care for about a month. Still No Answer... Pls update on this

RDTV have not added a channel for quiet some time. i think their must be some problem.
certain channel they have made agreement but not started it . (st gold hd and st world hd)
i thing the main problem is regarding tp shortage............. let hope they will resolve their problem fast and come will more and more for their customer............................
one day RDTV will come with a bang...............

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock