6TV Telugu going to launch new two channels 6TV Business News & 6TV Kannada

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
The promoters of 6TV are accomplished personalities in their respective fields. They have rich and diverse expertise, which makes them ideal to give the right direction to 6TV. They share a common vision and business philosophy.
The promoters believe 6TV, being a 24x7 News & Current Affairs Channel in Telugu, has to play a constructive role in shaping the discourse of these turbulent times. In line with the philosophy of its promoters, 6TV is conscious of its responsibility to the society and adheres to the highest journalistic and business practices.
With the broad vision and guidance of its promoters, 6TV has plans for prospective growth in the coming years. 6TV is taking several strategic business initiatives to enter into a new growth orbit with a bouquet of channels — 6TV Telugu, 6TV Business News and 6TV Kannada. We are proud to say the 6TV Team is the best in the business and has a successful track record in the media industry.
6Tv telugu news channel

Yesterday 6tv info me just in offical page i reqest pls bring 6tv telugu in tatasky they inform we are going to launche two new channels they are 6TV Business News and 6TV Kannada also we bring to tatasky said 6tv

Just now i got latest update form 6tv offica l page also launching 6tv telangana news channel

Dileep kumar said:
Just now i got latest update form 6tv offica l page also launching 6tv telangana news channel

yes bro, on july 3rd. Bro can you post the snap of your facebook conversation with 6tv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock