Breaking 7 Channels Added & 9 Channels LCN Changed & 1 Channel Removed in RDTV

• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 6,931
Sorry for off topic: Why the pq of SD channels in RDTV is too much clear & sharper in comparison with other DTHs???

They have not use any compression technique due to moderate Channels count unlike other dth :)
That means if other DTHs will buy more TPs & keep the channels comfortably without any compression then they will also have nice pq??

They have not use any compression technique due to moderate Channels count unlike other dth :)
PQ of SD channels in RDTV even in SD STB is uncomparable! I miss it for sure. Sometimes it was so clear, it never felt as a Standard Definition. Couldnt have the privilege of experiencing Upscaled HD for all channels are they ran out of HD Boxes.

PQ of SD channels in RDTV even in SD STB is uncomparable! I miss it for sure. Sometimes it was so clear, it never felt as a Standard Definition. Couldnt have the privilege of experiencing Upscaled HD for all channels are they ran out of HD Boxes.

Yes Bro But Infrastructure Also Most Preferable Why They Can't Upgrade Their Product Portfolio , Addition Of Channels Etc.

RDTV heavily advertised MPEG4 STB when they launched. Isnt MPEG4 a compression technique itself? But I agree far lesser than x264 or HEVC. Are other DTH using HEVC already? Sun DTH claims to be using HEVC.

RDTV heavily advertised MPEG4 STB when they launched. Isnt MPEG4 a compression technique itself? But I agree far lesser than x264 or HEVC. Are other DTH using HEVC already? Sun DTH claims to be using HEVC.

All are using hevc, they just don't advertise

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock