Breaking 7 zee network channels changing LCN on 15th Nov 2019

Amit1079

Contributor
Reaction score
Z4KcGhN.jpg

Good news to d2h users Zee Bollywood will be available new LCN NO 218 with effect from 15 Nov 2019
Old LCN no: 235
New LCN no:218

I Think ZEE CLASSIC Will be add on 15 Nov on LCN no 235.

And Also Big Magic also changing the LCN no 112 with same date.

Old LCN no:124
New LCN no:112

I also think Ganga Biskope will be add on same date on LCN no 124.

Just speculating but i sense that dish tv is leaving NSS6 and in phased manner dish tv subscribers will be realigned to ST2. Already Dish Lanka off air and there is news of it merging with Dialog TV , likewise two malyalam chs removing from NSS6 soon and it could be indication for migration starting in that region. Migrating south subscribers will be relatively easy as there r few dish tv subscribers down there and subscribers will be happy to move towards ST2 to get more channels

Awaiting information from members. Also what happened to airtel - dish d2h merger, what is causing delay in announcement? Nowadays airtel is promoting zee channels very heavily across mediums so r they planning to buy stake there too?

Just speculating but i sense that dish tv is leaving NSS6 and in phased manner dish tv subscribers will be realigned to ST2. Already Dish Lanka off air and there is news of it merging with Dialog TV , likewise two malyalam chs removing from NSS6 soon and it could be indication for migration starting in that region. Migrating south subscribers will be relatively easy as there r few dish tv subscribers down there and subscribers will be happy to move towards ST2 to get more channels

Awaiting information from members. Also what happened to airtel - dish d2h merger, what is causing delay in announcement? Nowadays airtel is promoting zee channels very heavily across mediums so r they planning to buy stake there too?
NSS6? That satellite is long dead. If my knowledge is not incorrect and my Dish TV STB is showing correct info, it operates on SES8 for now.

NSS6? That satellite is long dead. If my knowledge is not incorrect and my Dish TV STB is showing correct info, it operates on SES8 for now.

Oh, sorry for that. Whichever satellite is being used at present is what i meant to highlight

According to Airtel & Dish TV engineer. Airtel & Dish TV merge may complete on Next 2020.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock