71st Miss Universe | USA | January 15, 2023

• Thread starter Bulgari
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 2,257

Bulgari

Reaction score
The 71st Miss Universe competition will be in New Orleans, USA on January 14, 2023 7pm local time (January 15, 2023 5:30am India).

This thread is to update which channel will broadcast it in India.

The last one was streaming only on Voot Select. That was on a Monday at 5:30am.

This one is on Sunday 5:30am. So it can get good viewership.
Don't know about last year. I have always watched Miss Universe on Zee Cafe only.

Colors Infinity will be airing Miss Universe 2023 on 15/ 16 January

Sunday 15th January 12:00 PM (not live)

source: whats on
Viacom has stopped airing live awards since EMA 2013. Thanks to Miley. 🙂 I think Golden Globe only aired live once after that. Otherwise awards aired with half an hour delay. Nowadays they air at prime time at evening just like what NBC does with Olympics.

Viacom has stopped airing live awards since EMA 2013. Thanks to Miley. 🙂 I think Golden Globe only aired live once after that. Otherwise awards aired with half an hour delay. Nowadays they air at prime time at evening just like what NBC does with Olympics.
Live recording will be from 6:30am - 9:30am IST. Then they have 2.5 hrs to send it to colors. It is a 3 hour show. I wonder how they will check if everything has been recorded correctly.

Live recording will be from 6:30am - 9:30am IST. Then they have 2.5 hrs to send it to colors. It is a 3 hour show. I wonder how they will check if everything has been recorded correctly.
They use to telecast awards live with half hour delay. So that wouldn't be a problem. They can edit the live feed they get and aired it after 2.5 hours.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock