8 Tamil channels going to be added in Videocon D2h. Already Three Added today.

Reaction score
Friends Murasu, Discovery Tamil & Sri Sankara channel added today on Videocon D2h. Makkal tv, Raj Digital Plus, GtvSpv, JMovies & Lotus news channels going to be added soon THIS WEEK on videocon D2h. so, please leave this Dead SUN DIRECT and move on to Videocon D2H.

Puthiyathalaimurai exclusively Available on Videocon D2h and other DTH'S & Upcoming Huge expectation tamil channel VENDHAR TV HD from puthiyathalaimurai group will be available on all DTH'S and CABLE TV EXCEPT SUNDIRECT AND SCV. SO friends its time to move on.

VIDEOCON D2H HIGHEST NUMBER OF 39 TAMIL CHANNELS & SERVICES AND HIGHEST NUMBER OF "22 ASLI HD" CHANNELS. NO OTHER DTH CAN MATCH IT......)

oh great news. No other dth can beat d2h even in regional channels.

praveenpersonel donot forgot sundirect strong in south area....
they have own cons....
d2h doesnot add sun hd channels.......

In my area most of the peoples are replacing sundirect with d2h(sd conection).

D2H is the best. They'll probably add all the remaning channels befor 2013.

suri said:
praveenpersonel donot forgot sundirect strong in south area....
they have own cons....
d2h doesnot add sun hd channels.......

That was before few months my friend NOW everything changed. In chennai also they will be completely washed out as Arasu cable starts before 20th october of this month. In news segment they lost to puthiyathalaimurai this is past. the future is they will be completely washed out by Venthar tv HD from puthiyathalaimurai group who will teach them a lesson. They want people to watch their channels only thats why they have their own dth OTHERWISE ITS OF NO USE and if any competitors grows beyond them then they will remove their channel from their dth. Also they will add Kalaignar channels like siripoli,isaiaruvi only in higher packs only. what a CUNNING KD people they are. This type of people cant stay long AS THEY WILL DESTROYED BY THEMSELVES.

Who needs SUN HD my friend???? If you want to watch crying serials in HD then you can go for that. that also it is not Asli HD. its 720p only not 1080p. For the same cost D2h giving 22 ASLI HD Channels. After launch Of vendhar tv HD there will be HUGE competition in TAMIL HD CHANNELS. SUN TV 720P HD VS VENDHAR TV 1080P HD. That time if sun has sun hd other dth will have vendhar tv HD to counter attack. lets wait and see my friend what's going to Happen......:)

geekvishal said:
D2H is the best. They'll probably add all the remaning channels befor 2013.

Not 2013 my friend with in this WEEK or 20th of this month of digitisation. ENJOY....:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock