Breaking 9 New Channels Launching By Star Network w.e.f. March 15

No change, was checking all the channels: Star World HD, UTV HD, UTV Action, Baby TV HD!!! Not a single change or anything!

No change, was checking all the channels: Star World HD, UTV HD, UTV Action, Baby TV HD!!! Not a single change or anything!
As expected! At least this time there is no ‘postponed indefinitely’ notice from Disney Star. But if not today, when? :cf2:

Today is the 3rd anniversary of the rebrand of Star Gold (2) and it would have been the perfect coincidence if the new Star Gold channels launched today.

Whether or not the channels launch, we definitely have to pay more from today! :wall:

As expected! At least this time there is no ‘postponed indefinitely’ notice from Disney Star. But if not today, when? :cf2:

Today is the 3rd anniversary of the rebrand of Star Gold (2) and it would have been the perfect coincidence if the new Star Gold channels launched today.

Whether or not the channels launch, we definitely have to pay more from today! :wall:
Disney star should remove Star from all over makr Star gold into Disney Gold All of their channel Star plus into Disney DIsneyTv Star Bharat into Disney Bharat And also Disney sports

Guys, From Past Few Days, I Have Made Hell Lot Of Calls To My Sources But All Of Them Are Busy On Implementing NTO 2.0,

At Last One Source (Not Someone Who Looks After DTH) Said Within First Week We Will Launch All Channels,,
Ok

oYHMxeW.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock