Breaking 9 New Channels Launching By Star Network w.e.f. March 15

Update:

Star Holding Back The Launch Of New Channels,,,

Reasons Unknown, Tentative Launch Mid Of February,,,,,
Very disappointed bro about their delayed... We are waiting Almost 1 Year for this addition.. but still it's not happening.. 😔

IOa4yjB.jpg

If anyone has Tata Play then go to ch number 323 and 325 and send pics of Star Gold thrills and Star gold romance
Star Gold Thrills and Star Gold Romance not added yet in TATA PLAY platform.

Star Gold Thrills and Star Gold Romance not added yet in TATA PLAY platform.
It will not be added (because these are not new channels). They already exists as under UTV Brand. Soon Star will rebrand these UTV channels with Star Branding.
The way LIFE OK channel Rebranded to Star Bharat (at evening 6 PM) ,in same way these UTV channles will undergo a complete change. Nothing Else.

It will not be added (because these are not new channels). They already exists as under UTV Brand. Soon Star will rebrand these UTV channels with Star Branding.
The way LIFE OK channel Rebranded to Star Bharat (at evening 6 PM) ,in same way these UTV channles will undergo a complete change. Nothing Else.
All I know brother, though Zubyan brother asked to check, that is why I am telling. On saying "Added" means not changed.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock