Breaking 9 New Channels Launching By Star Network w.e.f. March 15

What about "Star Gold Family" ??? Have they cancelled it ???

Jalsha Josh and Hungama HD are missing from the original launches. Still, it’s fantastic news and what I wanted to hear all these months. Disney Star is giving us all a huge Christmas and New Year gift! :cheers:

RIP Star World, Star World HD and RIP Star World Premiere HD. :sad:

@dino29 bro This was their strategy to spam with Koffee with Karan 22 hours a day on 3 channels to show investors how unpopular these channels.

I hope Team India loses all bilateral, Australia tour and even ICC World Cups too. Hope cricket's popularity dies down in the country. And government brings strict restrictions on gambling fantasy sports apps.

I thought Star had lost intrest in expanding English cluster as streaming replaces the space. It seemed like they are running Star Movies just for a sake of keeping the legacy channel till last breath (no revamp has given to it for many years). Therefore Star Movies Select is a surprise.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock