90 percent airtel dth customers seem unhappy according to reviews

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 11,918
Its very sad to hear inspite of having such a top class facilities Airtel unable to gain customer satisfaction.

As per the same website ... 52% of customers are unhappy from D2H ... do you believe that to be true we well?

VIDEOCON D2H Episode Reviews and Ratings - MouthShut.com

I don't doubt the credibility of the site but I don't think that this website gives you the complete picture...that is because most customers who have written a review in this website (for most product or service) are the ones who have a bad experience with the product/ service.

Yes i agree with this because i used Airtel tv and for me Airtel is crap than not only tata sky but also dish tv too. Packages are very costly no important channels in base pack.

Of Course Let's See What They'll Do

Airtel's management thinking that their brand name is sufficient to satisfi customer but they are totally aware about this fact?

oh yeah! so u don't want to believe what customers r saying in that site and tech genie bro is ready to believe in the study's which r not crdible in most cases. great going bro.
u really love bashing me irrespective of what i comment
the facts that i posted in post 1 reflect what normal customers of all dth companies think and i belive customer's voice is the most credible
and its a fact based on customer's voice that airtel does not have satisfied customers. that site is notonly for complaints tech genie bro, its a site where users give their experience with the dth conn they have.

dino29 said:
oh yeah! so u don't want to believe what customers r saying in that site and tech genie bro is ready to believe in the study's which r not crdible in most cases. great going bro.
u really love bashing me irrespective of what i comment
the facts that i posted in post 1 reflect what normal customers of all dth companies think and i belive customer's voice is the most credible
and its a fact based on customer's voice that airtel does not have satisfied customers. that site is notonly for complaints tech genie bro, its a site where users give their experience with the dth conn they have.

Did you even read what I said in my comments above? If not, please read again.

Firstly, I never said that "it is only for complaints" but what I said was that mostly customers who have a negative feedback tend to post more in the site. So, you are absolutely wrong in inferring that 90% of Airtel DTH customers are not satisfied simply by referring to data from that site.

Secondly, you didn't answer my question about D2H.

Thirdly, genies, humans and dinos all love each other in this forum and live in peace and harmony. :hrt

Non availability of ESS HD. Mtunes Hd...and constant ignorance of music and kids genre channels are major cause. Zee q. Baby tv. Disney jr. 9x0. Ngc music. Mtunes. Are primary amongst em.

shawl_who said:
Non availability of ESS HD. Mtunes Hd...and constant ignorance of music and kids genre channels are major cause. Zee q. Baby tv. Disney jr. 9x0. Ngc music. Mtunes. Are primary amongst em.

mainly removal of ess sd channels from south value sports,south economy sports,economy sports and removal of esshd channels from its platform is the main reason.
Also channels aren't added at regular basis.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock