9XO launches on Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 3,732
THAKUR 4K said:
9X Media’s international music channel 9XO has launched on direct-to-home (DTH) platform Tata Sky and is available on EPG #676.

9XO airs international music and offers viewers a social music experience through various initiatives.

9XO channel head Clyde D’Souza said, “We are happy that Tata Sky subscribers can now enjoy a 24-hour international music channel.

I’m sure the audience will love our hit music programming along with our innovations like Tweetdown, Social Feed and the daily discovery of great music.”

Tata Sky chief content and business development officer Paolo Agostinelli said, “At Tata Sky, we always believe in offering our discerning subscribers with the best in quality and most relevant content.

The addition of 9XO to our portfolio of channels will further up the entertainment quotient and music portfolio of Tata Sky.”

Launched on 24 April 2012, 9XO is distributed across digital cable networks and other DTH platforms.

The channel also has an engaging website which helps the viewers to discover and also share music.

The DTH platform recently added the Bengali music channel Music F Fatafati. The channel is now available on EPG #855

Read more at: 

9XO launches on Tata Sky | TelevisionPost.com
Unable to add 9XO as an A la carte on Tata Sky,It should be made available on a la carte.

Sachish said:
Unable to add 9XO as an A la carte on Tata Sky,It should be made available on a la carte.

Call CC & ask him to do that :lol

I think it is available as add-on :shy

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Call CC & ask him to do that :lol

I think it is available as add-on :shy

also available as a-la-carte price ₹5 pm :k

Sarkar said:
also available as a-la-carte price ₹5 pm :k

Yeah as per Tata sky website,its available on a la carte 5 pm,but in reality customer care people saying I have to have a base pack and then need to subscribe music pack 45 pm to watch this channel,just talk to them 5 minute
back on chat.

Sachish said:
Yeah as per Tata sky website,its available on a la carte 5 pm,but in reality customer care people saying I have to have a base pack and then need to subscribe music pack 45 pm to watch this channel,just talk to them 5 minute
back on chat.

You means u r trying to subscribe 9XO without base pack ? :huh

which base pack r u using ?

Sarkar said:
You means u r trying to subscribe 9XO without base pack ? :huh

which base pack r u using ?

I am on A La carte,I personally selected all my channels without any base pack.

Sachish said:
I am on A La carte,I personally selected all my channels without any base pack.

Don't you see 9XO in Music section of mytatasky to add it as a-la-carte ?

You can definitely add it as a-la-carte , no need to subscribe music addon :k

Sarkar said:
Don't you see 9XO in Music section of mytatasky to add it as a-la-carte ?

You can definitely add it as a-la-carte , no need to subscribe music addon :k

There is option to add all other music channels as a la carte except 9XO,thats why I actually call customer care,otherwise I normally add channels through mytatasky portal.And as per customer care this channel is not available on a la carte.Even if you press help menu on remote,you would
not find 9XO on A la carte price details.So I am already subscribed to VH1 for international music and I am not gonna quit a la carte option for just one channel.

Sachish said:
There is option to add all other music channels as a la carte except 9XO,thats why I actually call customer care,otherwise I normally add channels through mytatasky portal.And as per customer care this channel is not available on a la carte.Even if you press help menu on remote,you would
not find 9XO on A la carte price details.So I am already subscribed to VH1 for international music and I am not gonna quit a la carte option for just one channel.

Talk to senior cc executive/ open a 9XO addition request in mytatasky it will be added :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock