Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
LCN 509
9XO Channel Removed from Airtel Digital TV
oea88ni.jpg

Last edited:
9XO - I "ll b back

Space is not issue, when software update rollout is over new tp's likely to b added. Also till then they can remove all the home or promo chs inserted inbetween as teleshopping ads r not being received bcoz of ongoing problems

9XO - I "ll b back

Space is not issue, when software update rollout is over new tp's likely to b added. Also till then they can remove all the home or promo chs inserted inbetween as teleshopping ads r not being received bcoz of ongoing problems
But how long are they gonna take to rollout the update? Do they have new tps in hand? Waiting for pending HD channels.

end of english music era..

Once upon a time, I thought d times were changing... with the advent of new english music channels, landing up on adtv, and in general..

VH1
CBS Spark
9X0

I though, finally Indian viewers r gearing towards english music.... but no, 9x0 gets removed now, CBS Spark is already shut. Truly end of an era

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock