A clarification and some personal sharing.....

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, its a clarification.

Lot many a question has been raised / asked here as to why I use RDTV / Sun and not the bigger brands like Tata, Airtel etc ?

My answer to that question: I always prefer to be a bit different than others. What others use most I try and avoid them. I don't like to go with crowd. I prefer loneliness. I did try Tata Sky once, liked it too but gave it to my uncle, who uses it now. When I go to his house I also watch.  Another point is that RDTV & Sun suits my pocket too.

Basically Me and my family requires the following channels:

1. All English News Channels especially Times Now, NDTV 24X7, CNN News18, India Today, Aljazeera English & Russia Today. Additionally I get ET Now, CNBCTV18, France 24 & BTVi in my RDTV pack and News X, WION & Mirror Now in my Sun Direct pack, if and when I recharge.

I miss only Republic TV here.

2. All Bengali Channels especially ABP Ananda, Zee Bangla, Aakash Aath, 24 Ghanta, News Time Bangla. Additionally I get some more channels also.

In Bengali genre, I miss two channels Rupashi Bangla (previously available with RDTV), ETV News Bangla.

3. Some Infotainment Channels like Discovery, National Geographic, Sony BBC Earth, Fox Life etc.

I miss only National Geographic HD here (Previously available with RDTV HD).

4. Major Sports Channels like Star Sports 1,2,3,4. If and when I recharge my Sun DTH I also get Ten 1,2,3.

5. In HD we watch - MTV Beats HD (My favourite), Star Plus HD, Zee TV HD (Only for my mom's sa re ga ma pa), Colors HD, Star Movies HD, Star Gold HD, SS HD1. My dad loves football so he watches SSS HD 1 or 2.

I miss some channels:

Zee Bangla HD, Star Jalsha HD, Times Now HD & News X HD.

6. My favourite devotional channel is Peace of Mind. I get it.

7. I get all hindi channels except Sony Pal which is bad luck.

In RDTV I pay RS 395 p.m. I used to pay RS 429 p.m. in Sun.

But as my dad screams for Republic TV I give a thought. My deadline will be my next recharge date.

I am just a simple man learned all about dth from this forum only. Even four - five years back I was novice in choosing my dth. But now I can. Credit must go to all forum members, team members. Thanks should be given to Bapun bro.

As I recollect my journey since 2012, I understand as time passed I have become more and more attached to DDF. I don't find any interest when others enter my inbox and provoke me against DDF and join their forum with luring offer of money etc. I feel sorry for them. They are shameless creatures and that's why they approach us like this.

Anyway my DTH journey would be incomplete without mention of the following names who helped me a lot:

1. BAPUN RAZ
2. Shawl_Who
3. Gssran
4. M.J. Sadiq
5. Vicky
6. Rushil D.
7. Sarfaraz
8. Wewake
9. Mmadhankumar
10. Gobinaath
11. Jaya Kumar / Chezhiyan
12. Vikram
13. Jay Vithlani
14. K.V.K. Amarnath
15. Sarkar
16. Prashant Shridhar

Sorry to miss out names as its a huge list.

Bishnu15 name is known today all because of DDF. And, bishnu15 is exclusive to DDF till death. Under no circumstance any offer can take me off from DDF and join other copy cat forums.

It is all because of Bapun bro's hard work that all this is possible. :eek:hya

Being a bit emotional now. :(

Whatever happens, whatever dth I use doesn't matter as I am always there on my DDF. :luv

Bapun bro, I created this thread and replied to your query as to why I use RDTV / Sun.

But believe me bro, this is just a personal choice and I have no issues in using other brands too.

Finally warning my friends to stop falling in the lure of Shindes. :wall We are a strong family. Good luck ! :luv God bless you all. :luv :clap

Kya baat, Bishnu bhai.. Very honest points you have made and answered everything.
But just in my opinion, you are spending Rs. 395 per month in RDTV and i think you can get same channels in ADTV at less price. This is just my opinion bro, i respect your choice and thoughts.

Thanks for the clarification on why you use these DTHs even if they do not perform well. Yes, this question was bugging me since long. Now got my answer. Its good to be different than others surely. ;)

Bishnu15 said:
Bishnu15 name is known today all because of DDF. And, bishnu15 is exclusive to DDF till death. Under no circumstance any offer can take me off from DDF and join other copy cat forums.

It is all because of Bapun bro's hard work that all this is possible. :eek:hya

Being a bit emotional now. :(

Whatever happens, whatever dth I use doesn't matter as I am always there on my DDF.  :luv

Bapun bro, I created this thread and replied to your query as to why I use RDTV / Sun.

But believe me bro, this is just a personal choice and I have no issues in using other brands too.

Finally warning my friends to stop falling in the lure of Shindes. :wall We are a strong family. Good luck ! :luv God bless you all. :luv :clap

Yes, we have emotional attachments joined with the forum. Hence even if we get busy with works we never ever think about leaving/quitting the forum. Its all about interest on same field and learning new things.

I have already said several times, i have no issues with any forum admins or members. They all can be friends with me but in return they always wanted benefit from DDF & its members on their forum. Which i don't think a fair way of getting traffic.

Do hard work, create own content and you will get everything on your own. That's what i always wanted. But people take it wrongly and blame me for their mistake, sometimes even go against me.

Frankly speaking, there are no profits from this forum. We pay very high server fees along with other maintenance fees and sometimes we pay from our pockets but never complained to anyone, since we have started the forum and to keep it online we have to feed it. We have gone through legal cases too due to content posted by our members sometimes, but that has not ended the journey but we corrected ourselves and moved on. Now we are at a place where everyone like to see themselves and that thing gives them jealousy. Hence all those drama they do!

---

Thanks for the special mention Bishnu bro, but i don't think its only because of me. There are way too many members hardwork which can not be forgotten. I fear that i might leave some names if i count and make a list of them, hence not naming anyone in particular.

Happy sharing, sharing is caring. :)

Kind Regards,
Bapun, on behalf of whole DDF Team

Bishnu bro we all know abt your presence in ddf :);):):hs:tup:luv ..

Thanks for mentioning my name all ur name list without fail bro though my name not fit for placing with the Genius of our family members names [emoji120] ..

Thanks bro :luv[emoji120] .. Though we are very much blessed to have you in our family bro :):)[emoji120]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock