A funny thing happening with me since last two weeks

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
As you all members & friends know that I am a Sun Direct HD Subscriber & dont have any second DTH Brand. But since last two weeks I am constantly receiving messages from RDTV SD to recharge my RDTV account. As per the message there is one RDTV account with my name & smart card no. " 201....64" (12 Digits). I called CC to enquire they said that yes there is one account registered with my name & they also told my mobile number as well. :D I was really surprised. According to them I am having 3 months Silver Pack + Free Bengali Regional Pack. :huh I was also confused. They told me my account will be deactivated within 10 days, so please recharge my account. :angry I never had any RDTV connection in my entire life & never intend to have one as I am satisfied with my current brand. :eek:hya But yes, once I enquired about RDTV. Thats it. RDTV service is so worst that they even cannot maintain a proper database. :wall I really dont know what to do. :huh Funny incident. Thought like sharing with my DDF friends. :) Please suggest .

Bishnu15 said:
As you all members & friends know that I am a Sun Direct HD Subscriber & dont have any second DTH Brand. But since last two weeks I am constantly receiving messages from RDTV SD to recharge my RDTV account. As per the message there is one RDTV account with my name & smart card no. " 201....64" (12 Digits). I called CC to enquire they said that yes there is one account registered with my name & they also told my mobile number as well. :D I was really surprised. According to them I am having 3 months Silver Pack + Free Bengali Regional Pack. :huh I was also confused. They told me my account will be deactivated within 10 days, so please recharge my account. :angry I never had any RDTV connection in my entire life & never intend to have one as I am satisfied with my current brand. :eek:hya But yes, once I enquired about RDTV. Thats it. RDTV service is so worst that they even cannot maintain a proper database. :wall I really dont know what to do. :huh Funny incident. Thought like sharing with my DDF friends. :) Please suggest .

enjoy bro

ask rdtv team o confirm ur address....may be someone put your nmbr

Gssran bro's suggestion is good. I have to admit RDTV worst service. Not even a proper database they can maintain !

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock