A handy guide to satellite capacity of Indian DTH operators in 2021

One correction d2h currently using 11 TP
TP 11050 V was Switched off by them
Ok I've sourced all transponder details from Lyngsat with yesterday's update. When did D2H switch off the mentioned transponder?

Adtv have currently using 20 tps 12 from ses7 and 8 from ses9.

11480 V 29000 from ses7 and 12414 V 21850 from ses9 missing in this article.

Ok I've sourced all transponder details from Lyngsat with yesterday's update. When did D2H switch off the mentioned transponder?
Not sure but check here in d2h general thread.. posted by dino29 n mine old pic of tp

Currently 11 TPs STB
6jImUmf.jpg

Adtv have currently using 20 tps 12 from ses7 and 8 from ses9.

11480 V 29000 from ses7 and 12414 V 21850 from ses9 missing in this article.
Have only picked the info I got from Lyngsat, any link or screenshot with the missing TPs showing?

I think it is better to also give the transponder equivalent (TPE) detail across all DTH operators since each TP has got different bandwidth. This would be a fair comparison. Also a summary of total capacity across operators and approximate capacity used (based on total number of equivalent sd channels on platform) and capacity not used.

Last edited:
I think it is better to also give the transponder equivalent (TPE) detail across all DTH operators since each TP has got different bandwidth. This would be a fair comparison. Also a summary of total capacity across operators and approximate capacity used (based on total number of equivalent sd channels on platform) and capacity not used.
Sure if someone is willing to help me out with these details in a reliable manner I'd be happy to include them in the article.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock