A Journey to be remembered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All,

This is just to relive those moments when I joined DDF. Honestly I am having accounts only in 2 DTH Forums - One is the most active DDF. The other I wont name (but its most inactive). DDF is the forum which is most active. :eek:hya This is all due to the hard work of Gssran / Sadiq / Shawl / Bapun Raz / Vikram / Mmadhankumar bro. :eek:hya Other bros have also contributed a lot to the success of this forum. :tup Upon joining this fourm I found a brother in Vicky, I found mates in Mahi, Jaykumar, Rushil, Laxman, Hassan, Jay Vithlani bros. :eek:hya I found a good guide in Bapun & Gssran brothers. :tup How can I forget our entertainer Supermachi bro ? :D He gives relieve even during pains. :eek:hya I am really lucky to be a part of such a lovely forum ! No other forum is so active now a days ! Still feel sometimes dejected when I see some ex members of this forum bashing DDF at other forums ! Hope good sense prevail in them ! :) I am very happy now.:) This is a nice forum & perfectly suiting me. :luv I also dont forget Jitendrakumar Deep S, Rahulan, Davinder, Dileep Kumar bros. If I missed any name sorry in advance. This forum has huge no. of members - every member has contributed a lot. Some destructive members have joined other forums & constantly bashing our admin team - they are useless ! They have multiple ids & are useless ! Anyway wont spoil my mood for those id*ots. 3 Cheers to DDF !:eek:hya Keep up the good work everyone ! One more thing I would like to share planning to buy RDTV as well soon if possible because of its PQ. :eek:hya

Special thanks to following: Rushil / Vicky / Jaykumar / Mahi & Bapun bro - All of the 5 are very supportive to me. :eek:hya

Gifts for my friends:

This one is only for my Vicky brother:

Enjoy friends !:eek:hya

100% Agree with you and of course it's the most active forum and that is also not only in DTH section but in all sections..:luv:hello

Extremely sorry to forget wewake bro's name.

@bishnu bro I wish ur gud journey to contniue in our forum bro and all the best for ur future gud work.... And also sorry for the arguments in early days with u sorry for all that.... :wlcm:hs:hs:luv:luv:clap:clap:tup and i ate the cake so sweet thanks for that... :eek:hya sorry also vicky bro cake.... :shy but he never mind that coz he is my sweet thambi(younger bro)... Once again best wishes bro :eek:hya:eek:hya:tup

Thanks Laxman bro. I understood slowly but steadily that fighting is not any issue. It cant lead to any solution. Thanks everyone.

Bishnu15 said:
Thanks Laxman bro. I understood slowly but steadily that fighting is not any issue. It cant lead to any solution. Thanks everyone.

:tup

Bishnu15 said:
Extremely sorry to forget wewake bro's name.

it's okay bro :tup don't be sorry :) Keep Smiling.. but am happy that you have mentioned the name of Supermachi :tup

:hello
DDF maximum contribution Dream star members
Bishnu bro Dream star member not your list :skd:huh :hb

THAKUR 4K said:
:hello
DDF maximum contribution Dream star members
Bishnu bro Dream star member not your list :skd:huh :hb

I am sorry to miss your name. Davinder bro all the best & thanks. :'( :eek:hya

I have tried to include all names but the forum has lakhs of members ! I am grateful to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock