• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Login or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

"A la carte" Channels lock in period in airtel?

id_866

Banned
Reaction score
Whats lock in period for "A la carte" Channels in airtel? For example sports and english movies channels

Gobinaath

Dream Legend
Reaction score
  • If you take star sports channels "super saver pack "means each channel (SS1 , SS2 , SS3 , SS4) cost 45/m and it has 90 lock - in period ..
  • And one more topup is "All star sports combo saver topup" it contains all star sports channels cost rs.60/m and it has 90 lock in period .. Apart from these two topup's ..
  • Remaining all topup or alacartae channels are 30 days lock in period ..
  • Note: you dont want these super saver topup means you may activate star sports channels as sperately each channel cost 60/m and 30 days lock in period .. And you want whole channels means (SS1 , SS2 , SS3 , SS4) as topup cost 75/m and 30 days lock in period ..

id_866

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you

Optimus_Prime

Dream Legend
Reaction score
if you make ala carte pack then you can change it after 15 days by sending mail .

abhinaba

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Optimus_Prime said:
if you make ala carte pack then you can change it after 15 days by sending mail .
Since January,2011 I have been subscribed with a-la-cart pack & i can change channel within a day.

Optimus_Prime

Dream Legend
Reaction score
abhinaba said:
Since January,2011 I have been subscribed with a-la-cart pack & i can change channel within a day.
I used to have Ala carte pack of worth ₹150 per month(tax excluding).
And , everytime I have to wait 15 days to replace a channel with one .

Gobinaath

Dream Legend
Reaction score
prasenjitdey265 said:
What happened to FYI channel ?
Running Fine in Dish tv and some cable networks :lol:D:D;) .. Just for fun :shy .. As per the info from fyi till now " coming soon in airtel Lcn announcement soon" .. Finger cross :win:) ..

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock