A strange rply from tatasky CC

viswanath

Reaction score
frds.....

in this previous post i mentioned that i am geeting low signal with bad PQ regarding this from DDF members gave me so many soltions among them one is email to CEO

i just mailed the CEO with SS of my PQ yesterday today morning i recived a call from CC that you gave a complaint regarding your signal and picture quality she said me that your using a old STB on the conversions are going so you need to take new setup box for good picture quality which is of MPEG4 for free of cost. but here my doubt is i am using a HD set up box which i buyed in the month of October on 4th is there 2 boxes in hd also ?

and the person who called me gave help line number and ask for new stb as she said i called to the toll free number and there the person is saying that i need to pay 4999/- for a new box little bit confused what to do can any one help me in hd also we have mpeg2 and mpeg4 boxes ?
Code:

RE: signal problem

Tech person cann't just say that this is problem from satellite.
Please complain to cc & ceo with all details of tech person, also update on various social media sites.

viswanath said:
i am in the hot of the city of hyderabad which is the State capital of Andhra Pradesh, since from 2 week i am suffering from low signal problem in telugu channels i am not getting at least 35% of signal also recently 10min back the ABN News channel as only 5% of signal strength where the problem is laying i have made a complaint to cc a technical person came and he did nothing he said its a problem from satellite and just went away and there no chance of signal lose to my dish bcz it on the pent house which is at the height of 10th floor anyone having dis same problem if yes why? how to solve?

:wall :angry :angry :angry :angry

It might be a problem with your dish LNB. You need to call CC again and insist they check with a new LNB. If you are facing the issue for 2 weeks, it's unlikely to be a satellite issue.

NinadG said:
Tech person cann't just say that this is problem from satellite.
Please complain to cc & ceo with all details of tech person, also update on various social media sites.

k i do the same

jdrocks said:
It might be a problem with your dish LNB. You need to call CC again and insist they check with a new LNB. If you are facing the issue for 2 weeks, it's unlikely to be a satellite issue.

twice i made a compliant on it but same technical person arrived to home so no use of it

Write email to nodal officer and forward it to CEO. State your problem clearly in email that the tech guy is doing nothing except saying that it is satellite problem.

viswanath said:
twice i made a compliant on it but same technical person arrived to home so no use of it

You need to escalate. Tell them your the tech visiting you is not able to solve the problem and you need a more experienced person. Have they tried with a new LNB? Follow up the complaint with emails to CC.

Always get all the details of the CC/tech person you are speaking with along with phone no. & email details.

dipayan said:
Write email to nodal officer and forward it to CEO. State your problem clearly in email that the tech guy is doing nothing except saying that it is satellite problem.

how to approach a nodal officer ???????????? :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock