A Tatasky problem

Joemen

Reaction score
Dear Friends, I have a problem with my Tatasky since the last two days. Almost 95% of subscribed channels and also most of free channels, even DD is not working. I can see the program banners and next day program but picture is not available. I am a handicapped man and desperately need the programs in the lockdown. The Tatasky will be able to send someone only after the lockdown ends and there is a waiting list. However I need Dream DTH to give me some advice. Since I am getting a few channels and it doesn't say that my box is not receiving signal, could it be a problem with my settop box, or a problem with the dish. I think it is receiving signal only from one satellite. I request readers to kindly let me know their solutions.

There are many complaints on Twitter also in recent days/weeks for black screen issue on various channels, I think yours is related to the same.

If you could explain the problem a bit more like screenshot of signal levels on those channels, audio availability, then someone here might help.

Since I am getting a few channels and it doesn't say that my box is not receiving signal,
So,it is not an problem of your dish.It is a problem of your Box.I faced same problem somedays before and I had to replace my box.
Please contact with customer care For further assistance.
Thank You.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock