DDF Exclusive Aadhar Digital

profsathya

Contributor
Reaction score
I will be moving out to a new location in Chennai. We have got Aadhar Digital there,lco informed me that the price of HD box is 1300 on offer for 600. Packages for all SD 210 and for hd 20 top up except sun group. 83 extra for the same. I request people in Chennai Aadhar Digital and analogue to share Channels list. Advice for whether to go for Aadhar?

Not like that, I always like trying new things when it comes to television viewing. But till now had a very bad experience with cable digital. So gathering info about Aadhar. When I relocate I am going to incur charges of 300(Tata sky reinstall) instead thought about getting a new cable connection.

Last edited:
I again called him again on another number of cable opeator, it is the same person BTW he is the nodal officer. Now he is telling that hd box cost 1100 and monthly it is going to charge 175p.m. I made him a call for analogue signal but he said they are not providing analogue only digital. I am afraid about the quality of aadhar digital.

I again called him again on another number of cable opeator, it is the same person BTW he is the nodal officer. Now he is telling that hd box cost 1100 and monthly it is going to charge 175p.m. I made him a call for analogue signal but he said they are not providing analogue only digital. I am afraid about the quality of aadhar digital.
Just check with any of ur neighbour who is using aadhar digital and choose...

@profsathya bro Aadhar Digital Contact Details:

• #13, North Wall Road, Kondithope, Chennai-600001

• 044-25207333 / 25208333
[email protected]

Channel list not mentioned in website so cant say.

Aadhar Digital Vision Pvt. Ltd. was incorporated on 21-05-2012 under the Companies Act 1956 at Chennai. It is an initiative of nearly 50 cable TV operators in North Chennai.

I also tried to call in the phone numbers to get the channel list via email but phone was not going - unreachable.

Like i have mentioned in the previous post, this guy gives different information whenever i call him. So decided for now not to go with Aadhar

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock