Good News Aaj Tak becomes India's no. 1 television channel amongst all genres

DreamFan

Banned
Reaction score
According to the recent data revealed by BARC India, Aaj Tak has become the first news channel to record highest TRPs amongst all genres of channels.

As per BARC data, Aaj Tak has beaten Hindi GECS, Movies and Sports channels not just in coverage but Gross Impression in 000s as well.

Aaj Tak 2,10,091
ABP News 1,93,664
Colors Cineplex 1,79,368
Star Utsav Movies 1,68,392
Sony Wah 1,67,606
Republic Bharat 1,62,789
India TV 1,61,722

Aaj Tak scores highest TRPs across genres - Adgully.com

[[Translation : Strikes till now....
No.1 channel among entire TV world.
Aaj Tak has beaten Hindi GECS, Movies and Sports channels also.
All India No.1 channel.]]

Proving that BARC's ratings are unreliable. In certain parts of the country portals of cable are not working. Yet a pay channel is taking #1 spot. How many of you even opted for a pay news channels?

Last edited:
I have just one doubt. Can anybody please clear?
What about Sun TV, India's no.1 channel?

Proving that BARC's ratings are unreliable. In certain parts of the country portals of cable are not working. Yet a pay channel is taking #1 spot. How many of you even opted for a pay news channels?

I shall never pay.

Only RIP pay movie and news channels. Sports and GEC fans will opted for the channels.

Broadcaster will make sure they will combine those RIP pay movie chs with flagship GEC/Sports chs so no escape route. Look at star they just gave their pay movies chs in new 49 pack

Last edited:
Whenever I'll make my own pack, I'll definitely opt for Aaj Tak, Zee News, News18 India, Zee Bihar Jharkhand & News18 Bihar Jharkhand. These are the basic news channels (excluding News18 Bihar Jharkhand & Zee Bihar Jharkhand) including ABP & India TV which are must for almost 90% ROI customers.

Strike not just work in favour of ModiJi but AajTak as well! Even my mom and aunt used to watch News channel instead of Nazar.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock