Good News Aaj Tak becomes India's no. 1 television channel amongst all genres

According to the recent data revealed by BARC India, Aaj Tak has become the first news channel to record highest TRPs amongst all genres of channels.

As per BARC data, Aaj Tak has beaten Hindi GECS, Movies and Sports channels not just in coverage but Gross Impression in 000s as well.

Aaj Tak 2,10,091
ABP News 1,93,664
Colors Cineplex 1,79,368
Star Utsav Movies 1,68,392
Sony Wah 1,67,606
Republic Bharat 1,62,789
India TV 1,61,722

Aaj Tak scores highest TRPs across genres - Adgully.com

[[Translation : Strikes till now....
No.1 channel among entire TV world.
Aaj Tak has beaten Hindi GECS, Movies and Sports channels also.
All India No.1 channel.]]
Colors cineplex is not even in top 10 channel list here no.3

Obviously it will come in Top position. Whenever you open Jio TV this channel pop up automatically and starts playing.

TV Today's channels are forcefully enabled on ACC-Siti Cable without customers consent.
So Den was not the only one to do that huh? Was wondering why i was getting India Today (Not Aaj Tak) as well as Cnn news 18(the landing channel on Den) when i never opted for it. I know CNN News 18 isn't part of TV Today but exactly why are MSO's forcing channels onto the customers? Plus atleast here there's no way of knowing how much we're being charged as NCF and what unnecessary pay channels we're being charged for. I checked the neighbors place and the same channels have been activated there as well.

So Den was not the only one to do that huh? Was wondering why i was getting India Today (Not Aaj Tak) as well as Cnn news 18(the landing channel on Den) when i never opted for it. I know CNN News 18 isn't part of TV Today but exactly why are MSO's forcing channels onto the customers? Plus atleast here there's no way of knowing how much we're being charged as NCF and what unnecessary pay channels we're being charged for. I checked the neighbors place and the same channels have been activated there as well.
Opted for CNN News 18. But News 18 is also coming for complimentary basis.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock