Aaj Tak-best Hindi news channel for 12th time

tech_genie

Reaction score
Aaj Tak bags best Hindi news channel trophy at the prestigious Indian Television Academy Awards for 12th time

Aaj Tak on Sunday won the best news channel trophy at the prestigious Indian Television Academy (ITA) Awards. This is the 12th year in a row that the Hindi news channel of the India Today Group has won the award.

The coveted award was received by Supriya Prasad, managing editor of Aaj Tak.

The channel has maintained the leadership both as per the latest TAM ratings and IRS results. As per the latest TAM results, the channel achieved the distinction of being at the top position for 52 weeks in a row.

Commenting on the occasion, India Today Group chairman Aroon Purie said, "With every passing year, Aaj Tak has been raising the bar when it comes to journalistic excellence. The award this year too is a testimony of our viewers' trust and preference."
"At the group, we nurture fearless journalism and an uncompromising commitment to integrity of news coverage. We have been living up to this promise for 12 years now. This award lends us a great occasion to renew our faith and the will to keep leading the way," he added.

Read more at: Aaj Tak bags best Hindi news channel trophy at the prestigious Indian Television Academy Awards for 12th time : West, News - India Today

ABP News is also good, but that's my personal opinion. Nice update, bro!

Gssran said:
In my view NDTV India is the best.

NDTV India comes second on my list, bro. I appreciate the debate show they carry out every night. :)

I only watch NDTV INDIA(HINDI),CNN-IBN,NDTV24*7,TIMES NOW.
rest all channels are useless for me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock