Good News Aaj Tak gets sued for communal hatred

This is best news of the Day for me 😍 I hope others will also now think before airing something. Their channel should shut down for few days due to this offence, fine is very small punishment and apology message on TV is even worst as very few people get to know about it.

Last edited:
How a private channel gets guts to air these type of shows? And by the way who's Sanket? Why Aaj Tak hasn't deleted the tweet yet? Anyone please clarify.

well such people only come front when someone hurts so-called minority sentiments, same group of people will not take any action against NDTV for calling jibing at Hindu deity
No worries this is not with any good intention and the channel has a strong legal team that will tide away such notices in no time !!!

Cheers !!!!

well such people only come front when someone hurts so-called minority sentiments, same group of people will not take any action against NDTV for calling jibing at Hindu deity
No worries this is not with any good intention and the channel has a strong legal team that will tide away such notices in no time !!!

Cheers !!!!
Well you are free to take legal against NDTV if you find their broadcasting offensive against Hindu diety. But please stick to topic. It's a thread about Aaj Tak's yesterday's broadcast. No point of dragging NDTV to it.

The channel and its founder is not naive, they do this because of the relevant backing, planning and strategy, I'm sure they get such notices frequently. It's condemnable anyway.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock