• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 2,069

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Yash Raj banner is coming up with the third installment of ‘Dhoom’ and the movie went on floor two days back. Aamir Khan who is playing the main protagonist in the hi-fi action thriller in ‘Dhoom 3’ is totally into his brand new avatar of a high profile thief. The shooting kick-started in Chicago and he is seen in black outfit riding a black BMW K1300R bike. He looks stylish and handsome as ever.

A source reveals that it is the climax sequence of the movie which features a showdown between him and Katrina. Aamir flew down to Chicago with his wife Kiran Rao and son Azad and he was also clicked with his son at the Mumbai international airport. To match his role, Aamir has also undergone complete image makeover. He has also been given training in martial art. Fitness expert Gerald Zarcilla has been hired to train him in martial arts and gymnastics. Aamir said during an interview, "I have to bring down my weight to 60 kgs with just 10 percent body mass. So that's going to be a task."

For ‘Ghajini’, Aamir gained 73 kgs weight and again for ‘3 id*ots’, he cut down 5-6 kgs to look slimmer. For ‘Dhoom 3’, the perfectionist has to look thinner, chic and stylish. Adds a source, "For playing a gymnast, your body has to be a lot more flexible and being lighter obviously helps. Aamir will undergo a lot of functional training and free hand exercises for the same."

Directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya and produced by Yash Raj Films, Dhoom 3 is slated to release mid next year. Katrina Kaif and Abhishek Bachchan would likely to join the cast and the crew of 'Dhoom 3' by the end of this month.

http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/aamir-khan-starts-doom-3-shooting/9527/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock