able to see HD channel without paying HD access Fee.

• Thread starter GoSky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 2,978

GoSky

Reaction score
I am using a tatasky samsung HD box. Currently i have subscribed to their supreme kids annual pack. I am not paying any HD access fee. Watching only SD channels. But for the past couple of days, from the time of the last channel addition,(i.e., AXN HD,etc) i am getting Star Sports 2 HD channel. Am i the only lucky one? or others also are getting it? I am seeing a HD channel without paying HD access fee. Other HD channels are not available though.

GoSky said:
How come only one HD channel is available? Others are not? :u

There is pack in Tata Sky named "MY99". The cost of the pack is 99₹. In that they have given SS 2. That's the only channel that has a :hd version, in that's pack.
So now for viewing 1 :hd, no1 will pay :hd access fee(125₹). So they have given that channel for free. As they have given that channel for free in My99 pack, they also gave the channel for free in all other packs :tup

ABCDEFGH said:
There is pack in Tata Sky named "MY99". The cost of the pack is 99₹. In that they have given SS 2. That's the only channel that has a :hd version, in that's pack.
So now for viewing 1 :hd, no1 will pay :hd access fee(125₹). So they have given that channel for free. As they have given that channel for free in My99 pack, they also gave the channel for free in all other packs :tup

now i get it! thanks A2H :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock