Seeking Help About Recharge

Should I Recharge?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karthik2995

Reaction score
Did anyone recharged bumper pack at 2499(existing customers)?
How to recharge since website button not working?!! Do all channels come?
Please suggest, I am RBTV customer since 2008, Discontinued from November 2017, I want to resume since cable services are worst!!

Yes i made it and now all paid channels are coming..so u can go for it 2499 for 2 years and 1499 for 1 years

Yes i made it and now all paid channels are coming..so u can go for it 2499 for 2 years and 1499 for 1 years
How's the service quality? How did you recharge (is it mobile wallet)? Should I call customer care after recharge to activate?
Sorry for too many questions

First of all ..u contact to customer care with ur customer id and asked to them about the offer and told to make heavy refresh ur id and than u go for recharge through paytm or any other online recharge method.ohk

First of all ..u contact to customer care with ur customer id and asked to them about the offer and told to make heavy refresh ur id and than u go for recharge through paytm or any other online recharge method.ohk
Thanks for the reply, Sir 😀

Today my neighbour connection installed the dealer said to us only in punjab 70000 connection already installed and number increase daily in 1499 all channels came channel is less but its ok in 1499 for one year.. He also said they build its dth base and soon they beat other dth

Last edited:
Just go for monthly payments bro as for 5-6 months because, then only the reality will came out!

Today my neighbour connection installed the dealer said to us only in punjab 70000 connection already installed and number increase daily in 1499 all channels came channel is less but its ok in 1499 for one year.. He also said they build its dth base and soon they beat other dth
Finger crossed bro I'm seeing lots of buzz about it in Rajasthan too.

Just go for monthly payments bro as for 5-6 months because, then only the reality will came out!
There is no such monthly plans now, there is freedom pack which is 1 year plan..
I talk to a dealer here, he says that I can recharge and there is a lot of demand for it now

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock