About Recording in HD STB 2011

Ronak Shah

Reaction score
My HD STB 2011 got updated.

I have some queries:-

1.After paying Rs.199 as activation charges,recording will get activated and Rs.30 will charged on monthly basis.Suppose after 1 month i deactivated recording add-on then will i have to pay again Rs.199 to reactivate recording facility in future?

2.While watching one channel can we record any other channel at the same time.

3.Rewind and Pause live tv feature is available to all channels or selected channels and how much we can rewind?

4.For enjoying Recording facility,rewind live tv,pause live tv:Will i have to purchase new remote for the same.If yes then how much i have to pay for that?

5.Is any problem arises while recording like STB hangs,etc?

Please share your review on it.

Abour Recording in HD STB 2011

1). No you don't have to pay 199 every time you deactivate and activate it's just one time
2). No one at a time moreover you can record one channel and watch another from the same tp
3). Yes rewind pause and live tv is available on all subscribed channels and you can not rewind pause if you are watching one channel and recording another
4). No you can use the black remote I'll post the shortcuts later
But one most common is the red butting to start a new recording
5). Mostly no hangs as I have used the 45 id for 1 month and it's super fast

Shortcuts for recording on all d2h remotes (black remote of 2011 and rf remote if other stbs)----
1). Most common --- red button for starting a new recording and vod (recording library)
2). Left arrow button to rewind and right arrow button to forward
3). Ok button to pause and play

I'll update once I come across a new shortcut

RE: Abour Recording in HD STB 2011

Hi,

Very good points raised by Mr. Ronak. I have similar quries related to D2H recording facility. Please share if some one already using unlimited recording feature.

Thanks a lot Mr. jaysheezy. Please also share shortcuts/frequently used recording button for STB 2222.

jaysheezy said:
Shortcuts for recording on all d2h remotes (black remote of 2011 and rf remote if other stbs)----
1). Most common --- red button for starting a new recording and vod (recording library)
2). Left arrow button to rewind and right arrow button to forward
3). Ok button to pause and play

I'll update once I come across a new shortcut

thnx a lot Mr.Jaysheezy for the info....

ussharma said:
Thanks a lot Mr. jaysheezy. Please also share shortcuts/frequently used recording button for STB 2222.

These are universal for all remotes

jaysheezy said:
1). No you don't have to pay 199 every time you deactivate and activate it's just one time
2). No one at a time moreover you can record one channel and watch another from the same tp
3). Yes rewind pause and live tv is available on all subscribed channels and you can not rewind pause if you are watching one channel and recording another
4). No you can use the black remote I'll post the shortcuts later
But one most common is the red butting to start a new recording
5). Mostly no hangs as I have used the 45 id for 1 month and it's super fast

can you please tell me how much back we can rewind live tv say 10 min,30 min or 1 hour...how much?

jaysheezy said:
You can set it in installation setting

suppose i set 30 min then i will able to rewind upto 30 min thats mean every channel i am watching will automatically get recorded as temporary file in pen drive....Right naa?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock