ABP News HD, Sony Marathi HD and MTunes+ among 21 name change permits processed by MIB

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 4,941

Basil

Staff member
Reaction score
Delhi: The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MIB) has approved the name change application of 21 channels. The ministry’s database was today updated with the 21 name changes. ABP News HD, Sony Marathi HD and MTunes+ are the major changes. News1st, Jehovah, Homeshop, B4U Bhojpuri, Power TV, Mahavira TV, Colors Cineplex, Colors Cineplex HD, MR TV, Jeet Prime HD, Homeshop, AM News, GoodTimes, Kairali News, Awakening News, Colors Rishtey, MKN, TV9 Bharatvarsh and Times Now World are the other changes.

Continue reading this article and leave your comments on our news portal.

So Finally Sony Marathi HD got MIB clearance :tup: @JollyLNB bro
Big breaking news! Finally the MIB has taken pity on SPN. I hope it launches by the end of this year. Also happy to see ABP News HD. :cheers: It is a major news channel and deserves to be in HD.

Off-topic: I may be able to write articles only on weekends.

It looks like MIB doesn't update the list *quickly(Just after approval of name change)
& always Wait until the list becomes long.

*As we all know Colors Cineplex & Colors Rishtey etc had made the changes Months back and I don't think that they have done it without approval from MIB.

So, what I mean to say is MIB is slow in updating the list.

It looks like MIB doesn't update the list *quickly(Just after approval of name change)
& always Wait until the list becomes long.

*As we all know Colors Cineplex & Colors Rishtey etc had made the changes Months back and I don't think that they have done it without approval from MIB.

So, what I mean to say is MIB is slow in updating the list.

Lot of updates pushed recently as parliament is in session. In every session MPs ask questions on satellite TV channels. MIB updates the database and then gives the MP the link to check it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock