ABP News Network Plans to launch new channels

• Thread starter Am@9
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 7,206

Am@9

Contributor
Reaction score
Avinash Pandey, COO, ABP News Network, speaks more about the network's coverage plan and growth in news genre:

Plans to launch new channels

Pandey informed, “We have plans to launch new channels but we have to see the market environment in order to go ahead with that. Maybe in the next financial year we will be able to announce it. Currently it's too early to comment on it."

Hindi news genre ad rates to grow 25% by General Elections: Avinash Pandey

they have these trademarks registered of which ABP ganga is accepted and advertised (Don't know where is it used)
image.png

image.png

Abp Sanjha on the way:kiss:
Jagwinder Patial is very ambitious about it.

ABP Group best in news. ABP Ananda my favourite channel.
Abp News used to be my favorite channel but after the ousting of P Prasoon V , and Abhisar Sharma,i've stopped watching it.

Abp Sanjha(Online) still is the most fair Punjabi news channel.

Any chance of ABP Assamese ?
I dont think as of now. I have no idea so asking expert @Bapun Raz bro why do you think Star, Zee, Sony, Viacom18 group neglect Assam ? They dont have a single Assamese channel. I wanted to know Bapun bro's feedback thats why tagged him while others can also reply.

ABP ananda is the most biased News channel in Bengal. And their chief Editor Suman Dey is a puppet of Ruling party of Bengal.
And AnandaBazar Patrika (Print media of ABP) is best known for more advertisement and less news in Bengal.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock