Seeking Help Abs2 signal

ABS2 can be easily received all over India with 2 ft dish antenna. However there's no use for tuning that Sat now. The ABS Freedish service was shutdown on April 30th this year. Later the Bangladesh DTH service which used that Sat also stopped transmission in that satellite.

Currently the South Asia Ku band beam is empty in ABS @75e. There's another beam, a wide beam called Southern Beam, which also can be received in 2 ft dish. The signal is a little weak, so you need to do precise tuning.

However the channels coming in that transmission are not so attractive.

All the best for Tracking

Hai i try three days I'm not getting signal abs2, so confused now I clear your reply I try again Southern beam again if possibility without satellite finder.

Thanks for replying me

Last edited:
I'm getting 39% with my 2 ft dish. first set 71 degree in your dish. I'm using sun direct dish. so angles are marked clearly. after you set 71 degree, move your dish from south to west side. you'll get signals for sure. you can use edusat signals if you want. I'm getting 39% in abs 2 and 70 - 90% in edusat TP's.

South beam signals are weak and no attractive channels there don't waste your time

TBN asia is watchable. and tere is a chanel from edusat called victers. I'm watching these two channels while i have nothing else to watch. in victers sat and sun they're broadcasting hollywood movies.

TBN asia is watchable. and tere is a chanel from edusat called victers. I'm watching these two channels while i have nothing else to watch. in victers sat and sun they're broadcasting hollywood movies.
Hai thanks replying if possible send dish setting I try one more time.
Thanks replying views.

Hai thanks replying if possible send dish setting I try one more time.
Thanks replying views.
Hai finally I get signals from abs2 39%,victers 65%.thanks for helping.

Kindly request to a person who has position till now 75 ° East ( excepted 74 degree) latest channel list on April 2020.

That's s why to get latest update for any TV channels or feed channel that provide by news / regional / religious channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock