Access to system linux X403p

conoque

Reaction score
Hello to all

This is my first post and I´m from Mexico
i am looking for to know if there are way to access system linux
of the HD X403p, recently i bought this receiver because assumes manages the system linux enigma2.

As some of you know the dreambox 500 and 800 you can access
their systems linux with user:root and password: dreambox
enigma for DM500s and enigma2 DM800

Last one o two years ago i did development of menu with scripts for dreambox 500 even that I sell it for a "donation" (if is allowed i can put my site for you can see the functions) and i am doing other for dreambox 800 but i want to try with the HD X403p to because is similar to DM800 functions but it is cheaper.

First of all i will need to access to system linux through console

If some has some information about to access system X403p I will appreciate your help

Thank you
His friend Conoque:)

Kindly send ur website link and details to me through private message on our forum. Secondly about programming X403p, i mean accessing linux i will look into the matter...

Feel free to mail me.

Thanks for posting, all the way from Mexico.. :)

Adios....

Biswajit.HD
Co admin, Dream DTH

A very good move by you conoque as this type of step (Development)needed to Reduce the cost of costly HD boxes, I really appreciate your contribution but I didn't see your work so I also Request the Admin/Co-Admin after watching his web page pl do give the link here.thanks

Thanks dear Biswajit bro, I hope that he will do give us a surprise by his good work .

Hello i sent the information of my site menu dreambox 500 to Biswajit.HD
Biswajit.HD know if want to share it with the forum dreamdth, I do not want to infringe on the rules

jenius-jatt i can not send private messae because i only have a post and i will need 10 jeje
is not your mail in you profile

Thank you
His friend Conoque

Good work, hope u Success on your Aim and All x403P Customers Getting Something new By Your Experiments.

conoque said:
Hello i sent the information of my site menu dreambox 500 to Biswajit.HD
Biswajit.HD know if want to share it with the forum dreamdth, I do not want to infringe on the rules

jenius-jatt i can not send private messae because i only have a post and i will need 10 jeje
is not your mail in you profile

Thank you
His friend Conoque
mail received, going through your site.....

adios

Biswajit.HD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock