Acche din kab Aayenge?

anantisback

Reaction score
All ADTV Users were waiting desperately for last 2 years for the launch of ses 9 which will give incremental tp space to ADTV. It was launched in March and ADTV S/W also updated. This week LCN change took place making arrangements for new channels. At present tata sky is undoubtedly the best in india with highest no of HD Channels n services. They have excellent HW n SW but I remember they were facing acute space crunch till last year. As soon as Gsat 10 got active tata sky added channels in large amount. Now we are waiting for ADTV to get ses 9 tps and rapid addition of minimum 20 HD Channels . ADTV have best compression technology. We hope to see 4K introduction too. I will be happy to see 1TB 4K recorder . The big question is how soon and at what cost?

Getting green signal on TP is not a matter of Joke.. but Airtel is a Big company, financially very strong, getting huge turn over year by year,though not getting tps easily...
Really dont know, Whether they've applied for it or not. Though few months ago, someone posted here, Airtel booked 6 tps of ses-9 and will be activated within october...but as we all seeing, November going to end till no news of tps...
It seems they've exhausted total capacity of adding channel...
but one thing is sure, if they want to add, they can add easily by removing all unnecessary channels from tps. but currently this idea is not in their pipeline. :wall :wall :wall.

I think we've to wait till next financial year start...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock