Discussion According to you which is the best Bengali News Channel available in dths in India?

According to you which is the best Bengali News Channel available in dths in India?

• Bangla Bharat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Onkar Only Truth

• BTV World

• Aakash Aath (Aakash Barta)

• CTVN AKD Plus

• R Plus News

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bishnu15

Dream Legend
Reaction score
According to you which is the best Bengali News Channel available in dths in India? Let's discuss. A poll is also there. You can cast your vote. Please add to the comments as well. I have only included those channels available in dth. Hence BTV World finds a place but Bangla Time doesn’t. I have not included any channel removed by any dth. DD Bangla was not added due to no more options allowed. So was the case with DD Agartala. Any body wishing to vote for these may write in comments section. Please give a reason for your choice as this will make the thread interactive.

Tubai

Registered
Reaction score
Calcutta News is the best Bengali news channel right now.

Bishnu15

Dream Legend
Reaction score
To me, Kolkata TV is the best as it shows news from all these places:
1. West Bengal
2. Bangladesh
3. Tripura.
It supports the ruling party though in the state, but it exposes the central govt.

DreamFan

Banned
Reaction score
Our respected CM has tried hard to stop transmission of one news channel few days back for covering their hypocrisy & illegal activities. It clearly indicates how much media has been provoked by Political agenda in Bengal. There is no doubt, people is not fool now, the knows everything. CM can't stop people for knowing the truth, restricting Media and people will answer this in 2021 on election.

1. ABP Ananda - TMC sponsored channel, Suman is known as 'Dalal of TMC'.

2. Zee 24 Ghanta - I had lots of expectation form this channel. Thought, Zee News is known as Rashtrabadi channel, so their sister channel will also follow the same. But, unfortunately, it becomes second ABP Ananda in Bengal, one of dalal channel of TMC.

3. Kolkata TV - According to them, Didi is best personnel in the world.

4. Aakash Aath - Don't know why a entertainment channel has been considered here as a news channel. Aakash Barta is totally controlled by now distinct party CPIM.

5. R Plus, Bangla Barat, Onkar Only Truth, Artage News, ANM News, Bangla Time, Channel 10, Jayatu Bangla, Sadhana Aryan News all are influenced by Bengal's rulling party.

6. News18 Bangla - it seems, official channel of TMC party.

7. Calcutta News - Only channel in Bengal, who shows the authentic news, CM tried hard to restrict it, but she failed. Best channel in Bengal industry.

DJ Roy

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Voted for #1 channel in BARC's ratings ABP Ananda. I don't feel like it has a true competitor. Always criticizing government on it's wrongdoing. Be it UPA government or NDA government. I am a loyal reader of Telegraph too since I was 9 years old.

But I am gonna say something about Bengali media. Except for that Aaj Tak logo wannabe new channel everyone have ethics. Even Zee 24 Ghanta feels unbiased.

Last edited:

Bishnu15

Dream Legend
Reaction score
Our respected CM has tried hard to stop transmission of one news channel few days back for covering their hypocrisy & illegal activities. It clearly indicates how much media has been provoked by Political agenda in Bengal. There is no doubt, people is not fool now, the knows everything. CM can't stop people for knowing the truth, restricting Media and people will answer this in 2021 on election.

1. ABP Ananda - TMC sponsored channel, Suman is known as 'Dalal of TMC'.

2. Zee 24 Ghanta - I had lots of expectation form this channel. Thought, Zee News is known as Rashtrabadi channel, so their sister channel will also follow the same. But, unfortunately, it becomes second ABP Ananda in Bengal, one of dalal channel of TMC.

3. Kolkata TV - According to them, Didi is best personnel in the world.

4. Aakash Aath - Don't know why a entertainment channel has been considered here as a news channel. Aakash Barta is totally controlled by now distinct party CPIM.

5. R Plus, Bangla Barat, Onkar Only Truth, Artage News, ANM News, Bangla Time, Channel 10, Jayatu Bangla, Sadhana Aryan News all are influenced by Bengal's rulling party.

6. News18 Bangla - it seems, official channel of TMC party.

7. Calcutta News - Only channel in Bengal, who shows the authentic news, CM tried hard to restrict it, but she failed. Best channel in Bengal industry.
Calcutta News worst possible channel. I shall send a mail to sun direct to drop the channel as its waste of tp space. All fake propaganda.

Shapath13

Registered
Reaction score
I mostly watch Zee24ghanta,News18Bangla,Kolkata TV and sometimes ABP Ananda

Voted for News18Bangla...as they show various aspects of news..not only politics..but I think Kolkata TV also a good channel..but it is underrated..

DJ Roy

Dream Shine
Reaction score
I don't mean to debate. Since it's upto users choice. I would care to highlight that Zee 24 Ghanta is the only channel from Zee Media which is on Top 5 of BARC's ratings. There might be a reason for the same.

Riddhiman

Dream Legend
Reaction score
Voted for Calcutta News. But I Watched Abp ananda and News18 Bangla also. I also want to vote for this 2 channel Also.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bishnu15 Amidst the Corona Virus, outbreak, which is the best English Indian news channel coverage according to you? TV Channels News 25
Bishnu15 Which is the best Gujarati Channel according to you ? TV Channels News 1
D Which DTH is best according to you? DTH Support & Comparisons 20
karan Discussion Do you believe in building house according to vastu shastar Social Chat 12
somnath chakraborty DTH Updates Change your pack according to trai rule scroll running on colors ristey channel added by adtv Airtel Digital TV 2
Vishnu777 Do Share your d2h pack according to new TRAI rule here! d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 135
HOUSE-MD According to TRAI's channel selector application, you would end up paying Rs 6,137 if you were to subscribe to each and every channel. General DTH News & Discussions 9
Riddhiman Airtel Started Activating New Pack According To TRAI Rule Airtel Digital TV 231
vivekg123 no more recording option or ff or rewind according to trai rule tatasky transfer box Tata Sky+ HD 9
Bishnu15 Discussion Which is a better Bengali Movie Channel according to you friends ? TV Channels News 14
Aayush Aggarwal UltraHD and HEVC Set-top Box Shipments to Explode, According to ABI Research STB & Satellite TV Equipments 3
S Which channels have a dark future according to you? TV Channels News 14
Sanjeev 7 sd channels along with Baby TV should come today according to CC Tata Sky 25
D 90 percent airtel dth customers seem unhappy according to reviews Airtel Digital TV 15
DreamDTH.com Article Sony MAX2 lines up best of Sanjay Dutt’s films throught July DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
heartbeat Giving away iptv trials for iptv smarters to make best use of ur andriod xtream box to watch worlwide channels Airtel Xstream 8
DreamDTH.com Article &Prive HD brings The Best Of Meryl Streep on her Birthday DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Sony Pictures Networks India (SPN) recognised among India’s Best Companies To Work For 2020 TV Channels News 1
J What is the cheap and best LNB STB & Satellite TV Equipments 0
DJ Roy Discussion Which is the best re-run channel on Indian TV? TV Channels News 4
DreamDTH.com Article Some of the best Sonam Kapoor Blockblusters available on Amazon Prime Video DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article ShortsTV announces Third edition of Best of India Short Film Festival; winners eligible for Oscar qualification DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Tata Sky Binge partners with ShemarooMe to bring the best of Hindi classic and regional entertainment to the viewers DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
L Discussion Which is the the best dth gives hdmi audio output DTH Support & Comparisons 0
Nagi Reddy Discussion Dish TV best packages & pay channel list all languages Dish TV 14