Discussion According to you which is the best Bengali News Channel available in dths in India?

According to you which is the best Bengali News Channel available in dths in India?

• Bangla Bharat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Onkar Only Truth

• BTV World

• Aakash Aath (Aakash Barta)

• CTVN AKD Plus

• R Plus News

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
According to you which is the best Bengali News Channel available in dths in India? Let's discuss. A poll is also there. You can cast your vote. Please add to the comments as well. I have only included those channels available in dth. Hence BTV World finds a place but Bangla Time doesn’t. I have not included any channel removed by any dth. DD Bangla was not added due to no more options allowed. So was the case with DD Agartala. Any body wishing to vote for these may write in comments section. Please give a reason for your choice as this will make the thread interactive.

To me, Kolkata TV is the best as it shows news from all these places:
1. West Bengal
2. Bangladesh
3. Tripura.
It supports the ruling party though in the state, but it exposes the central govt.

Our respected CM has tried hard to stop transmission of one news channel few days back for covering their hypocrisy & illegal activities. It clearly indicates how much media has been provoked by Political agenda in Bengal. There is no doubt, people is not fool now, the knows everything. CM can't stop people for knowing the truth, restricting Media and people will answer this in 2021 on election.

1. ABP Ananda - TMC sponsored channel, Suman is known as 'Dalal of TMC'.

2. Zee 24 Ghanta - I had lots of expectation form this channel. Thought, Zee News is known as Rashtrabadi channel, so their sister channel will also follow the same. But, unfortunately, it becomes second ABP Ananda in Bengal, one of dalal channel of TMC.

3. Kolkata TV - According to them, Didi is best personnel in the world.

4. Aakash Aath - Don't know why a entertainment channel has been considered here as a news channel. Aakash Barta is totally controlled by now distinct party CPIM.

5. R Plus, Bangla Barat, Onkar Only Truth, Artage News, ANM News, Bangla Time, Channel 10, Jayatu Bangla, Sadhana Aryan News all are influenced by Bengal's rulling party.

6. News18 Bangla - it seems, official channel of TMC party.

7. Calcutta News - Only channel in Bengal, who shows the authentic news, CM tried hard to restrict it, but she failed. Best channel in Bengal industry.

Voted for #1 channel in BARC's ratings ABP Ananda. I don't feel like it has a true competitor. Always criticizing government on it's wrongdoing. Be it UPA government or NDA government. I am a loyal reader of Telegraph too since I was 9 years old.

But I am gonna say something about Bengali media. Except for that Aaj Tak logo wannabe new channel everyone have ethics. Even Zee 24 Ghanta feels unbiased.

Last edited:
Our respected CM has tried hard to stop transmission of one news channel few days back for covering their hypocrisy & illegal activities. It clearly indicates how much media has been provoked by Political agenda in Bengal. There is no doubt, people is not fool now, the knows everything. CM can't stop people for knowing the truth, restricting Media and people will answer this in 2021 on election.

1. ABP Ananda - TMC sponsored channel, Suman is known as 'Dalal of TMC'.

2. Zee 24 Ghanta - I had lots of expectation form this channel. Thought, Zee News is known as Rashtrabadi channel, so their sister channel will also follow the same. But, unfortunately, it becomes second ABP Ananda in Bengal, one of dalal channel of TMC.

3. Kolkata TV - According to them, Didi is best personnel in the world.

4. Aakash Aath - Don't know why a entertainment channel has been considered here as a news channel. Aakash Barta is totally controlled by now distinct party CPIM.

5. R Plus, Bangla Barat, Onkar Only Truth, Artage News, ANM News, Bangla Time, Channel 10, Jayatu Bangla, Sadhana Aryan News all are influenced by Bengal's rulling party.

6. News18 Bangla - it seems, official channel of TMC party.

7. Calcutta News - Only channel in Bengal, who shows the authentic news, CM tried hard to restrict it, but she failed. Best channel in Bengal industry.
Calcutta News worst possible channel. I shall send a mail to sun direct to drop the channel as its waste of tp space. All fake propaganda.

I mostly watch Zee24ghanta,News18Bangla,Kolkata TV and sometimes ABP Ananda

Voted for News18Bangla...as they show various aspects of news..not only politics..but I think Kolkata TV also a good channel..but it is underrated..

I don't mean to debate. Since it's upto users choice. I would care to highlight that Zee 24 Ghanta is the only channel from Zee Media which is on Top 5 of BARC's ratings. There might be a reason for the same.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock