Seeking Help Account details not available

harsh4687

Reaction score
i upgraded my airtel normal box to airtel xstream box on 18-10-2019. But in my account details everything is showing not available like customer id,mobile number & other details.I also contact customer care but they said we have updated ur number u can restart ur set top box,but my problem didn't solved.please let me know when account details will get updated?

This has been answered on other threads. You can contact Airtel_Presence on Twitter and they will fix it immediately.

Hi Harsh4687,

I have same issue, Airtel guys are saying the number is changed to my airtel number but which is not reflected in account details. due to this i am unable to watch xtream content. Now My account also suspended, I dont recharge to watch DTH channels on regular basis.

Finally i am able to watch the xtream content by Modifying the phone number in the two files named as account details data text file in downloads folder. You can use any file manager to edit the two files. Then go to apps, clear the data of xtream app, then restart the box. the account details in settings remaining same and dont bother about the account details, but you able to watch the xtream content.

Let me know if anyone need help to edit the text files.

Best regards,
Ravi.

Hi Harsh4687,

I have same issue, Airtel guys are saying the number is changed to my airtel number but which is not reflected in account details. due to this i am unable to watch xtream content. Now My account also suspended, I dont recharge to watch DTH channels on regular basis.

Finally i am able to watch the xtream content by Modifying the phone number in the two files named as account details data text file in downloads folder. You can use any file manager to edit the two files. Then go to apps, clear the data of xtream app, then restart the box. the account details in settings remaining same and dont bother about the account details, but you able to watch the xtream content.

Let me know if anyone need help to edit the text files.

Best regards,
Ravi.
Could you let me know which part to edit ? is right next to mobile number or some other portion

Only mobile number which have airtel xtream access.

But after new update installed on yesterday, I am getting an error " please recharge your account, insufficient balance ". its better to dont install latest update. Now airtel xtream app not allowing to open any application.

you can open any other application after force stop the xtream app from andriod setting and need to use other launchers.

Its better to open new thread for new update issue.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock