Active services button on 4k remote not working

ayanc99

Contributor
Reaction score
The active services button on the 4k set top box remote is not working.

Anybody else facing the same issue also? As the menu button does not contain any active services option like the other remotes.

Please reply.

So the technician came today and he said 4k set top box does not have the active services feature yet. Like they do not have the recording option or the rf remote. So in a hurry to launch 4k boxes d2h has not incorporated several features of any normal set top box.

Yes SW is incomplete. When I turned on the STB for the first time, it was showing connectivity option with Ethernet and Wireless(May be via USB) option. But when the antenna is connected, SW was updated and now for many of the feature I get "It will be available in future software upgrade"

Active services to get activated on 4k box only by September now.

Is it recording function is available?

Yes... Just bought the 4k stb yesterday and it's the same thing with me... Does anyone think that escalating it with that lame d2h call centre would make a difference?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock