ACTIVE SMART GAMES 2 RS/MONTH JINGALALA SATURDAY OFFER

RE: jingalala saturdayoffer

bee said:
Active smart games for first month RS:2only

Good News for All Kids :tup
But its bad offer for me :s:(:(

Under this Offer, on 21st March 2015, Tata Sky will offer the Actve Smart Games Pack (‘Pack’) to its Eligible Subscribers at a discounted rate of Re.2/- for the initial period of 30 days followed by Rs.49/- per month till the time Eligible Subscribers continue to subscribe to the Pack as against the regular price of Rs.5/- per day charged by Tata Sky.

To avail this Offer, the Eligible Subscriber has to subscribe to the Pack on 21st March 2015 anytime between 00:00 hours to 23:59:59 hours by any of the following methods: Missed call: By giving a missed call on 0 78150 78150 from the Registered Mobile Number (‘RMN’) of the Eligible Subscriber.

Tata Sky website: By logging on to My Tata Sky on Terms & Conditions, Digital TV, DTH India | Tata Sky DTH. Helpline: By calling the Tata Sky helpline number 1860 208 6633/1860 500 663. From All Lines. Applicable rates chargeable by the telecom operator.
Terms & Conditions, Digital TV, DTH India | Tata Sky DTH

yDmHGXA.jpg

7xsNpgy.jpg

2hGoWA8.jpg

CIIeAAd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock