Breaking Actor Irrfan Khan admitted to ICU

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Acclaimed Bollywood and Hollywood actor Irrfan is currently admitted to Mumbai's Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani hospital.

Irrfan lost his mother, Saeeda Begum, earlier this week, and could not attend her funeral in Jaipur due to the nationwide lockdown. While it was reported that the actor wasn't in India at the time of her death, he was, in fact, in Mumbai. The actor was unwell and unable to attend the funeral because of the lockdown. He spoke to his family in Jaipur over a video call.

Irrfan admitted to Kokilaben hospital in Mumbai

Such sad news. Currently I am watching a film of his, Karwaan, and it is all the more shocking. An excellent actor like Irrfan has already gone through a lot in the past few years, and now this.
That movie is just excellent. One of the most underrated movie of last decade. Even I am sad. I am really big fan of Irrfan.

I hope he gets well soon , just few days back was watching Just mohabbat starting episodes in youtube it was surprising to see irrfan doing cameo role in the show , he acted well the character - after focusing realised it was played by him.

One of the finest actors in India. Unfortunately Bollywood recognised his talent very late. He did not get enough roles he deserved while he was in his prime youth.

Khan saheb, please come back hale and hearty. We are eager to see you more in films.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock