• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 2,629

Johny

Satellite Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
Malayalam Actor Jose Prakash Passed Away

Actor Jose Prakash died today 2:00PM in a private hospital at Ernakulam. He was at the age of 87. He was under treatment for a long time. He was admitted into hospital due to variation in BP and that leds to his death.

His original name was Joseph and when he entered in the film field - Mr. Thickurissi given him the name "Jose Prakash".

His wife Chinnamma died earlier, he had 6 childrens, 4 boys and 2 girls.

Yesterday Kerala Govt announced the JC Daniel award for his contributions to Malayalam film industry, and K B Ganesh kumar, the Minster was planning to give the award to him tomorrow in the hospital, but unfortunately he didn't wait for that,today he died.

He was acted in more than 300 films and out of that more than 100 films with Prem Nazir.

Let us pray for his soul.

[attachment=654]

My hearty condolance....a couple of good roles and memorable filims He Have contributed to the malayalam filim industry....

Friends - pls find a letter which I got from one of my friend - a touching letter from Late Mr. Jose Prakash who passed away days before, which is in Malayalam language.

Other language friends - pls Excuse me.

quick summery as follows.

Glamour, power, Money...............is................Nothing...
Take care our parents.

[attachment=655]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock