Sad News Actor Sushant Singh Rajput commits suicide

• Thread starter jakab
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 53
  • Views: Views 8,662
I Dont Know What's Happening This Year. Every Month Getting Some Shocking Unbelievable News. I Watched His Debut Show Pavitra Rishta, Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, Films Kai po che, Kedarnath, MS Dhoni, Chichhore. Its Really Heartbreaking.
I even watched Kis Desh Mein... Where he played supporting role.

I have some more comments:

F6nqqhA.png

And: (Sad News - Veteran actor Rattan Chopra dies in Punjab after battle with cancer)

Everyone will notice the death of Sushant Singh Rajput and Rishi Kapoor and Irrfan Khan. And they definitely should. But nobody will notice this one. The more you contribute when you live, the more people will cry when you die, but this is equally unfortunate. :cf2:

That he had no money for treatment and that (like Sushant) he lived alone is utterly heartbreaking. :verysad2: :verysad2:

Last edited:
From Preet juneja of kis desh me hai Mera Dil till ani of chichore one of your biggest fan goodbye SSR
r.i.p 😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔

Its Really Shocking and looking suspicious too..
May His Soul Rest In Peace...

Well it was a terrible day for all Bollywood Fans, he was one my favorites from the new generation alongwith Ranbir Kapoor

People like us are always running behind academics and don't realise our talents, but this guy was a topper in academics, topper in acting, topper in dance and what else not, he made his struggles from daily soaps to the big bollywood industry.

Presently every bollywood guy is treating this thing that why you didn't talked to me blah blah, where were these guys when he needed them, everyone knew he was going through a rough phase, even after giving a hit like Chichore he wasn't getting movies and was out of work, still this can't be a reason for this to happen, people like Akshay Kumar, SRK have seen multiple failures to reach where they are today and Sushant had a long life to achieve everything.

Mukesh Bhatt on Times Now said that when he met Sushant for Sadak 2, he knew that there was something wrong with Sushant and he was acting strangely similar to Praveen Bobby but he never spoke about this to anybody, why the hell they didn't made Sushant comfortable and asked him about the issues he was facing or helped him get out of his problems.

Recently no one was giving him movies even though when all his movies had done above average collections even with poor scripts.

He taught us how to fight for your rights even when you are not a part of bollywood fraternity but he lost, the worst thing is not his death, more worrysome is his father's condition who has already lost his wife years back, and lost his only son and these leech type news channels invading their privacy, feel like slapping them.

Sad part is everyone in bollywood would forget it in a week and move on as if nothing happened 😔😔

We'll miss you man, this wasn't needed from a brilliant person like you, all the things that we dream of achieving you achieved without any external forces 😭😭😭

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed his last instagram post? He was indicating it...People realising it very late.

Rest In Peace.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock