ACTRESS PRANITHA ESCAPES A FREAK ACCIDENT

sutharshan

Reaction score
RbNUw0I.jpg

u1uT9Lk.jpg

Tfslirs.jpg

BGbXV2q.jpg

Actress Pranitha met with an accident earlier today while coming from Khammam. Reportedly, the actress and the others travelling along with her in her car luckily escaped with minor injuries.

Pranitha was also quick to take to twitter and explain that everyone was fine. She posted, along with the images of her toppled car, "While on our way back from Kammam. Perfectly fine but unable to come out of the shock. Big thank you to the AEEs working on this road for calling the ambulance on time. My staff has survived injuries. But we are all safe. my hairstylist is injured and has been rushed to the hospital nearby. All of us are perfectly alright. Travelling in the bouncers' mini bus now. Nothing to worry."

While we are still awaiting her quote on the details of the accident, we are extremely glad that she and her people are safe.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock