Adani Group acquires a whopping 49% stake in Quint Media

• Thread starter TUP
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 1,844
AgokrUO.png

The Quint is believed to be extreme leftist media house. Let's see how they'll change for their new boss in the house who believe to be Righ wing supporters.
BTW The Quint's Raghav Bahl previously sold Network 18 to Reliance Industries Limited.

"The proposed transaction with the Adani Group is only for QBM which is a digital business news platform and not in relation to other digital media/ media tech properties owned by Quint Digital viz. The Quint, Quintype Technologies, the new minute and Youthkiawaaz," it had said.

so adani subsidiary amg group media acquired 49% stake in quintillion business media (49% minority stake 51% is majority stake) other media is not included as they mentioned in the article.

The Quint is believed to be extreme leftist media house. Let's see how they'll change for their new boss in the house who believe to be Righ wing supporters.
BTW The Quint's Raghav Bahl previously sold Network 18 to Reliance Industries Limited.

The Quint has nothing to do with this. These changes only apply to the business news subsidiary/portal . Network18 was sold to Reliance bcoz of a very specific reason, here is the article to understand what happened

The Quint has nothing to do with this. These changes only apply to the business news subsidiary/portal . Network18 was sold to Reliance bcoz of a very specific reason, here is the article to understand what happened

I was shocked reading whole article..
The life of an entrepreneur. Till date ,till the newest entry of Sports18, I thought Network18 is a media house born and built up by Ambani. I always admired that he was the reason for the success of Colors. Now I understood that he wasn't interested in Network18, Tv18, News18 or even Colors.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock